Sunday, November 18, 2007

The end of time - Are you ready ?



In a sermon that took in Bob Dylan (in response to Brian's Peggy Lee), pub quizes and in theological terms, eschatology, Father Mark challenged us in the run up to advent to ask ourselves some difficult questions. With December approaching rapidly, choirboy has had to give some thought to advent liturgical matters but we still managed a joyous mix of the old and the new even in the absence of Paul (on a trip to Merseyside).

Entry All creatures of our God and King

Gloria

Alleluia Plymouth Alleluia


Offertory All that I am

Holy Holy Newquay Mass I

Mem Accl Dying you destroyed our death

Amen Forever Amen

Lamb of God Newquay Mass I

Communion Father in my life I see


Bless the Lord my soul

Recessional Immortal invisible

No comments: