Friday, April 06, 2007

Holy Thursday

Our Easter Tridium celebration started with our Holy Thursday service which included the ceremony of washing of feet which included two of choirboy's youngest. We managed to include some new music - something old (Missa de Angelis, Tantum Ergo) and something new (Bread of life, God to enfold you). Our musical celebrations were led by three six strings guitars, one twelve string, flute, recorder, clarinet and of course organ.


Entry: - O Jesus Christ, remember

Kyrie: - Kyrie Elieson

Gloria: - Missa de Angelis

Washing of feet:- Ave Verum Corpus/Pie Jesu

Offertory: - This is my body

Sanctus:- Newquay Mass (ii)

Mem Accl: -
When we eat this bread and drink this cup, we proclaim your death, Jesus my Lord
Until You come in glory, we proclaim Your death, Jesus my Lord. Jesus my Lord, Jesus my Lord, Jesus my Lord, Jesus my Lord.

Amen: - Amen, Amen, Amen
We will sing of Your love forever. We will sing Your praise forever Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen

Agnus Dei: - Burntwood Mass

Communion: - Bread of Life

Transfer of Eucharist: - God to enfold you
Tantum Ergo

No comments: